What are the companies we invest in
1. Direct Marketing or Digital Marketing Companies = Current Yearly Sales above $5m / P250m
2. Education or Training Companies = Current Yearly Sales above $5m / P250m
(these are companies that can promote our products/services/course programs)
3. Healthcare / Medical / Pharma Companies = Current Yearly Sales above $20m / P1B
4. Food Manufacturing & Distribution = Current Yearly Sales above $20m / P1B
5. Other Companies = Current Yearly Sales above $60m / P3B
What is the information we need from the company?
1. Latest Business Plan of the Company and its subsidiaries (if any)
2. Audited Financials for the past 3 years
3. Company Registrations and Permits
How do we invest in a company?
1. We will pay for the entire listing fees of the company.
2. We will provide the team to manage their listing of the company from start to finish.
(Accountant, Auditor, Securities Attorney, Market Makers, Brokers, etc. in the USA)
3. We will assist the company to raise funds after the approval of their listing.
What do we receive from the company we have invested in?
1. We will receive Shares in the company after the approval of the S-1 / Quotation / Listing of the company.
2. If there is NO listing - we will not receive anything. The company can continue its business as usual.
Zero Upfront Money and Zero Risks to the company owners!
How to apply?
- Submit your company profile Here
- We will review and arrange a meeting with you and your team
- We need copies of your latest business plan and past 3 years audited financials
How do we raise the funds?
Securities laws restrict how companies can raise money for their business.
The general rule is that before taking money from an investor, even friends, and families,
the companies have to register their securities offering with the SEC by filing a form called an S-1.
We will raise funds by way of selling securities (shares) in the companies after the approval of the S-1.
The next phase is to proceed with the quotation or listing (IPO) of the companies on the OTC or NASDAQ Markets.
The Initial Public Offering (IPO) process is where a previously unlisted company sells new or existing securities and offers them to the public for the first time. Prior to an IPO, a company is considered to be private – with a smaller number of shareholders, limited to accredited investors (like angel investors/venture capitalists and high net worth individuals) and/or early investors (for instance, the founder, family, and friends). After an IPO, the issuing company becomes a publicly listed company on a recognized stock exchange. Thus, an IPO is also commonly known as “going public”.
How do we list a company?
- We will provide the team comprising auditor, accountant, securities attorney, market maker, broker, etc.
- We will pay for the entire listing fees of the company and manage the listing from start to finish.
- We will receive shares in the company in lieu of our investment in the company.
Read details of the listing Here