What are the companies we invest in
1. Companies involved in Digital Marketing with annual sales above $3m / P150m
2. Companies involved in Education and Training with annual sales above $5m / P250m
3. Companies involved in Healthcare / Medical / Pharma with annual sales above $10m / P500m
4. Companies involved in the Distribution of Food / Beauty Products with annual sales above $3m / P250m
What is the information we need from the companies
1. Latest Business Plan of the Company and its subsidiaries (if any)
2. Audited Financials for the past 3 years
3. Company Registrations and Permits
How do we invest in the companies
1. We will pay for the entire listing fees of the company.
2. We will assist the company in listing on the OTC or NASDAQ Markets.
3. We will provide the team to manage their listing from start to finish
(Accountant, Auditor, Securities Attorney, Market Makers, Brokers, etc.in the USA)
4. We will assist the company to raise funds after the approval of their listing.
What do we receive from the companies we have invested in
1. Shares in their listed company.
2. If there is NO listing - we will not receive anything
3. The Company can carry on with its business as usual. ZERO RISKS!
How to apply?
- Submit your company profile Here
- We will review and arrange a meeting with you and your team
- We need copies of your latest business plan and past 3 years audited financials
How do we raise the funds?
Securities laws restrict how you can raise money for your business.
The general rule is that before taking money from an investor, even friends, and family,
you have to register your securities offering with the SEC by filing a form called an S-1.
We will raise funds by way of selling securities (shares) in your company after the approval of your S-1.
The next phase is to proceed with the listing (IPO) of your company on the OTC or NASDAQ Markets.
The Initial Public Offering (IPO) process is where a previously unlisted company sells new or existing securities and offers them to the public for the first time. Prior to an IPO, a company is considered to be private – with a smaller number of shareholders, limited to accredited investors (like angel investors/venture capitalists and high net worth individuals) and/or early investors (for instance, the founder, family, and friends). After an IPO, the issuing company becomes a publicly listed company on a recognized stock exchange. Thus, an IPO is also commonly known as “going public”.
How do we list a company?
- We will provide the team comprising auditor, accountant, securities attorney, market maker, broker, etc.
- We will pay for the entire listing fees of your company and manage your listing from start to finish.
- We will receive shares in your listed company, in lieu of our investment in your company.
Read details of the listing Here